Your donations enable Lullaby Africa deliver the lullaby workshops and pay small amounts to people who will work with us, such as translators. (Our aim is to empower disadvantaged traumatised people rather than give them money.)
Lullaby does not employ a fundraiser and has no paid staff. Every penny you give will go to the work in Africa. We raise an additional 20% on any donations that are Gift Aided and we use a proportion of that income to meet our administrative costs.
- £17 delivers one course of baby bonding to one participant
- £2 pays for one pack of laminated leaflets given to each participant to remind them of the teaching and for one bottle of baby massage oil
- £25 pays for the translator, who is crucial when giving the sessions to participants who speak no English
- Larger donations enable volunteer professionals to travel to Africa to deliver the training
If you would like to give, here are a few options:
- You can donate through the Charities’ Aid Foundation, who accept Credit/Debit cards, Paypal and CAF Account. They also accept regular donations via Direct Debit.
- You can donate through Givey. https://www.givey.com/lullabyafrica
- You can send a cheque (payable to Lullaby Africa) to Lullaby Africa, 6 Sawyers Close, Winchester, SO22 5JX, United Kingdom
- You can make a single bank transfer or set up a standing order for a regular donation.
Please contact us for our bank details
If you are a tax payer and would like us to recover Gift Aid, please download one of the following Gift Aid forms to send with your cheque.
Single Donation Form (for a single donation)
Multiple Donation Form (for multiple or ongoing donations)